Adding Rear Sway Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put Hellwigs on my rear, a couple months ago.... Going to get the front.... I did talk to them.. Very helpful. Tell them to MAKE SURE THE BAR IS PROPERLY BOXED.... Mine almost fell out upon receiving it. Good bars.
that's pretty typical. they have addressed the issue by securing the hardware in the center of the box in another box, the sway bars just tear up the box. I mean sure it could be addressed better but that means more cost that has to be passed on to the consumer, steel bars are not going to "break" nor bend in shipping.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
that's pretty typical. they have addressed the issue by securing the hardware in the center of the box in another box, the sway bars just tear up the box. I mean sure it could be addressed better but that means more cost that has to be passed on to the consumer, steel bars are not going to "break" nor bend in shipping.
Just don't let FedEx handle them.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not very secure for a 30 pound bar. The end of the box was completely torn open with the bar partially exposed. A thin strip of wood would secure the ends.... But what the heck...

Attachments

• 20231220_092901.jpg
    20231220_092901.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffDubya

Latest posts