after market grille corner light question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
It is easy bro, it is just a ***** getting your hand in there, unplugging the flasher and plugging the new one in. Take a flash light and look behind the dash, right behind the cig lighters, you should see a small black box, that is the flasher.

It is the whole tail light assembly right? Yeah, they work because they have load resistors already installed.

OP
OP
V

Vinsanity108

Reaction score
It is easy bro, it is just a ***** getting your hand in there, unplugging the flasher and plugging the new one in. Take a flash light and look behind the dash, right behind the cig lighters, you should see a small black box, that is the flasher.

It is the whole tail light assembly right? Yeah, they work because they have load resistors already installed.

maybe it wont be that hard then, the springs that hold up my cig lighters into the dash are broken:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Bah...GL with that.

He doesn't even want to change his own spark plugs.

:)

i cant help it that im lazy.....er i mean busy:sleepy:

Last edited:

qlc1964

qlc1964
Reaction score
if you push up on the relay it will slide off that braket then you can pull it down some to unplug it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925