Aftermarket Floor Mats???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for a good set of aftermarket floor mats for my 02 Tahoe. I want ones for the 2nd & 3rd rows that go all the way across covering the middle also. I have seen some on eBay and was just wondering if you guys have had good luck with any particular ones. Please advise. Thanks.

Rich

I don't have the 3rd row mat cuz I don't use my third row but in the front and the second row I have Catch-All mats and I love them. They don't have the rubber look to them they actually look like the carpet but they protect the carpet from water,dirt,snow etc. When it's time to clean them I just use a pressure washer on them, let them dry and put them back in. I have had them for about 2 years now and still love them.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
i have the weathertech rear cargo liner, best thing EVER.

i also have a cheaper version of the weathertech matts, another GREAT purchase...

Big Tap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a floor mat that looks like carpet, but hold up better. Is Catch-All my best option here? They look to be nice.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a floor mat that looks like carpet, but hold up better. Is Catch-All my best option here? They look to be nice.

You'll love them, they look so much like the original carpet mats that I have had people I work with tell me they don't want to get in and mess up my mats with their dirty boots ( I work in a garage).
I brought mine used on ebay about 2yrs ago and they are just starting to look a little worn, I guess that could be from me using a pressure washer on them so often. I am going to look into getting another front set soon.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I love my nifty carpeted mats, though I would like the weathertechs during some of the nastier months. if you want burly plastic go weathertech, otherwise the niftys are a nice setup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius

Latest posts