Alright, we've got mpg and overall miles, how about how many hours?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I'm just curious how many hours other people have on their engines. I'm guessing I'm above average living where I do, because we warm up our truck a lot in the winters.

I've got an '03 Denali, 138,000 miles, with 4567 hours.

What about you??

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3821 hours, 2001 Tahoe, 125xxx. That number has gone up real fast since I moved here 4 years ago. Cold winters almost as bad as yours Scott. Not this year yet though

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
3821 hours, 2001 Tahoe, 125xxx. That number has gone up real fast since I moved here 4 years ago. Cold winters almost as bad as yours Scott. Not this year yet though

Yours are actually probably worse than ours. We see you pop a lot as the nation's cold spot...lol.

Anyone else? I'd really some more responses to compare to....

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so are trying to figure out whom has the most hours or the least hours based on mileage? or just hours in general?
well for 95072miles i have 666.4 hrs. great number right? lol
6617.2 gallons of gas used. wow thirsty pig i have.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Scott, what city are you in up there? I will have to put it in my weather app and keep track of both of ours, would be kind of interesting!

Brassknuckels, how did you check the gallons used? Didnt know you could do that

riso79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok here goes:

miles 50819

engine hours 481.3

average fuel economy 13.8 since my last rest of about 134.4 gallons of fuel used.

I rest the fuel counter a month or two ago.

2006 Stock suburban with 20's.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys seeing your hours, I messed with my truck but can't seem to find mine?

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys seeing your hours, I messed with my truck but can't seem to find mine?

When your truck is off, press and hold the odometer reset button. It will show up after about 3 seconds and stay there until you turn the truck on I think.

OP
OP
DenaliAK

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Holy crap, I have a TON of hours compared to you guys....lol.

Andy, I live in Anchorage. The temps you'll see on the weather are going to be about 10-15 warmer thanmy house, though. The weather service office is in the warmest part of town and temps can vary 20 degrees or more depending on where you are.