And finally painted.......

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grnrpr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im in the quad cities n go to chicago few times a month might have tyo get ahold of u to check out the hoe if possable

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grnrpr68 get at me when ever 708 937 3120 names mike

and thanks guys i just finished up my initial wetsand and buff (just did a quick job for the show this saturday) i will rewetsand it again when i get some spare time

got all the new headlights, clearcorners and tyc clear lower lamps in and everything back together

just gotta put the rims on tomorrow and give it a a nice wash and hand polish then clean out the interior (huge ****** mess)

appreciate the love guys, ill have more pics up either tomorrow or saturday nite with some pics from the show

Last edited:
OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya they pop out but i could care less and 400-500 for some pieces of plastic dont make sense to me, i looked for some, if i find some for a nice price ill add them later on

HERE YA GO BOYS!

29957_135664629777737_1000000260346.jpg

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best looking tahoe on this site by far, and the best I have ever seen. The front looks a little weird though, like everything is lined up or something.

OP
OP
riviera rider

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya doors threw the fenders off a touch then an aftermarket grill and you got some shit not lining up properly but close enough for me right now

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Holy shit thats clean, and I'll be the first one on here to say I don't like the big ghetto wheels, I'm just a difficult critic, but really I like the way it came out I even like the wheels their attractive. Not overdone, it looks right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Open Road