Another happy lowered customer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoliO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got her done today. The kit was the one NorCalSS sells. I couldn't be happier. :)

DSCN2056.jpg

OP
OP
R

RoliO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How low did ya go?

I told the shop to put the spacer IN the rear and set to 2 3/4" but somehow the installer did not get the memo. :( I looked this morning and there is no spacer in. I need to call them this morning to make sure they did not toss it. In case I need it later. I think it looks good and the ride is not bad at all. I measured the drivers side only last night. I didn't take pre measurements but I know it looked like a 4x4 before. :D

LF = 33 15/16"
LR = 34 7/16"

Basically the rear is about 1/2" higher than the front. Sorry my pic kind of sux but that was all I could take last night. I need to take one on a level surface.

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

On a side note: I have brand new 305/40/22 tires and the front tires rub at full lock. I need to trim the plastic piece before I tear it all up. But the truck does look 10x better lowered.

Last edited:

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew you'd like it, Roli. Looks awesome!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It does but I think it is a little low in the rear. I need to put the spacers in.

Roli -- I think I answered your email earlier with the idea you needed to PULL the spacer. Whoops! Anyway, the process is the same: droop the rear axel enough to make the springs completely loose in their perches, enough to stuff the spacer under them...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx