Front coil spring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waveryd

Reaction score
I am dealing with a similar situation on my 2014 PPV. I just used Maxtrac struts, their 2" drop spindles but used my stock front springs. I think the springs are too stiff for those struts. I'm going to research further and try to find some softer springs for the front. I used Maxtrac rear springs and shocks on the rear and they seem evenly matched but much softer than the PPV set up. I actually got a net drop of a little more than an inch on the front which to me is another clue that the stock PPV springs are too stiff for their struts.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am dealing with a similar situation on my 2014 PPV. I just used Maxtrac struts, their 2" drop spindles but used my stock front springs. I think the springs are too stiff for those struts. I'm going to research further and try to find some softer springs for the front. I used Maxtrac rear springs and shocks on the rear and they seem evenly matched but much softer than the PPV set up. I actually got a net drop of a little more than an inch on the front which to me is another clue that the stock PPV springs are too stiff for their struts.
YUP...

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
One day these aftermarket companies selling junk and exploiting our sweat & labor will get their due.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369