Any Constraint Updates for 1/6/22?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's finally the first Thursday after the holidays! That means that today should be the first update to constraints on new vehicles in several weeks.

Does anyone have access to the new constraint list, and have there been any updates?

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just found out the following...

They pushed the consensus cycle to next Monday. That moves the DOSP cycle to next Thursday -- story of our lives.

No new changes to constraints until next Thursday, at the earliest.

And so we wait.

Elise201424

Reaction score
I spoke to 4 different dealers in California and Washington. They all independently said the same thing 2 of them I have an order with

I just don’t know if allocation is this week or next

BrokerThis

'22 Denali Dmax
Reaction score
So one dealer today told me deisel is still on contraint, but then I was called by a gmc chat agent that my other order was accepted but pending a TPW. Still waiting on that sales rep to get back to me.

So basically. Everything is a lie, and just wait for your truck to arrive to the dealer.

gaffster01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best thing you can do is get the status code from the dealer if you have an order in. GM chats are worthless. All dealers can see constraints when they put in order’s so they should be able to tell you. They get updated weekly on constraint changes.

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The constraint list that comes out next Thursday will give us some insight on what orders may be accepted. If you are at 1100, and something you’ve ordered is still on constraint, it won’t be accepted until after the constraint is lifted. Currently, I believe diesel is still on constraint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
racolson