Any DJM Kit lowest price shipped guarantee.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
rear hardware kit

I need to score a rear extension kit for my tahoe. I dropped the rear end with a 3" DJM drop coil and I need to get the extension hardware to complement it. (i.e. shock extensions, TA relocators, etc.)

Was going to just buy them from Summit Racing or some place like that but though I would hit you up instead.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I beat summits shipped price no problem all the time (they are killer with their 10.95 shipping fee)

Whatever summits price is ill beat it on top of that i offer 24/7 support.

envy22s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am running 26's on my 2010 Yukon. I am looking for a good ride but I want to get rid of the big gap between tire and fender. What would you e suggest and send me a price.

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BELLTECH drop struts in front for sure. Ill send you a pm

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What do you have for a 2004 Tahoe with premium smooth ride suspension in the 3/4 drop flavor? Can I get away with just keys and springs for that?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What do you have for a 2004 Tahoe with premium smooth ride suspension in the 3/4 drop flavor? Can I get away with just keys and springs for that?

a arms in front for 3 inches or keys/spindles for 3 inches. 3 inch with just keys will ride very harsh in front but you can do it.

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got a link to an A-arm set up? Doesnt look to be as popular as the t-bars and spindles option. Prob be better idea to go 2/4 now with keys then add spindles and all the other goodies later?

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i sell tons on here. Not everyone posts on the site. been selling the a arms since 99 for 3 inches ride great. Just ass matt14 here.

you can go belltech 2/4 (belltech rear rides great) and shock extenders and your set to go

BaMaDuDe87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PM me a quote on that 2/4 kit, will look into the a-arm setups

sully

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can I put a DJM 3/5 kit on my 2003 Tahoe and still fit 26's. I can do 305/30/26 or 295/30/26's for tires. I want it to have as little fender gap as possible and still be able to turn. I haven't purchased the wheels yet so any suggestions on offset would help out a lot. I got a price quote a couple months ago and have the money ready to get this started if you think I can still run the 26's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cryme