Any interest in 4wd front coilovers to replace tbars?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Atomic

Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just recieved some more material to make more of these, so if anyone wants to try it ill have some ready to ship next week!

OP
OP
Atomic

Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to update this thread to say I have some different upper mounts in the works to hopefully account for lifted guys. This should also work for guys wanting to go lower than can currently without doing the stud upper mount. I hope to have some test fit this week!

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im interested in this-

Finally going to have time to start messing with mine and fine tuning it.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to update this thread to say I have some different upper mounts in the works to hopefully account for lifted guys. This should also work for guys wanting to go lower than can currently without doing the stud upper mount. I hope to have some test fit this week!
Im interested too...I'm headed out of town for a week at the end of the month but when I get back it'll be time to tear into the front suspension.

Cameron

OP
OP
Atomic

Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so I got the new new uppers in and tacked them together to mock up. Literally moved it as far over as I could. It gained approximately 3/4" of an inch more clearance from the UCA and raises the mounting point 3/4" from using the procomp adapter. The only bad thing is these will not work with the factory shocks, so if you decided to go back to stock you will need to remove these first. These should let lowered guys use the next size up in shock, or go approximately 1.5" lower.

20141104_204635Custom_zps8ac2d749.jpg

20141104_204901Custom_zps82e47c60.jpg

I dont have them fully welded yet or powdercoated, but hope to by the end of the week. I would really like someone that has a 6" lift to test these before I order more to make sure they work. I only bought enough to make 3 sets. PM me if you have a 6" lift and want to try them, and Ill give you a discount ;)

OP
OP
Atomic

Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much finished the new upper brackets. I have one more set on hand and it will be a couple weeks before I can have more material cut. I have some of the older styles on hand that use the procomp adapter, and actually thats what I still use. The newer style would be for lifted or slammed setups only.

20141201_220925Custom_zps3b3ec318.jpg

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for the new uppers? I'll take a set...pm me...

Cameron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius

Latest posts