any intrest in offroad bumpers or racks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigvern55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ive been building some steal reolacement bumpers for myself and a few friends front and rear ive made one for my 2002 tahoe front and rear with a prerunner style front bumper like a jeep style and i can build many other designs i made the rood rack on my hoe out of 1 inch square tubing and a mesh cage style floor on it had it dipped in galvinize since i live on an island to keep from rusting away im gonna start buildin and sellin model specific ones bolt tp gether or one welded if any ones intrested let me no all hand made and built to last go checl out my profile for a pic of the rack i havent posted any of the new pics with the bumpers yet but will do shortly

middelgriff1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on making front and rear prerunner bumpers but show me what you got and i might consider

OP
OP
B

Bigvern55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
At the moment im building one for my buddies f150 and a roll bar for it and ill take pics of all the bumpers ive made and post them up we will in a month or so be buildin some out of diamond plate aluminum for light weight and those will be polished or painted we can do differant styles like iron horse style or ranch hand style

oh1yukonslt

Wikitsikone
Reaction score
Interested to see what you are making. I would like some stout bumpers for my rig. Have a guy out here that makes them but I don't like his designs and they don't seem to be to strong. We have elk and moose out here and they like to try and commit suicide using your rig

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus