Any other 2000 Tahoe Limited Owners Here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
When the GMT800-based SUVs were released in 2000, a 2WD Tahoe Limited was produced for demand purposes. The Tahoe Limited offered several features, along with items borrowed from other GM SUVs. First and foremost, was the Z56 "Police Package" suspension/performance package first shown to the public at the 1996 Detroit Auto Show. Prototypes were made in green and blue, but production was limited to one color only - Black Onyx Metallic. The Limited had no roof rack, but was a standout in that it came factory equipped with a distinctive ground effects body kit, along front and rear fascias. Heavy-duty ABS brakes were borrowed from the Chevrolet Suburban. Bilstein 46mm shocks, front and rear anti-sway bars (borrowed from the Z71 Tahoe 4x4), a 4-speed 60LE transmission (with transmission cooler), a 3:42 rear gear ratio, limited slip differential and an oil cooler rounded out the performance features standard on the 2000 Tahoe Limited...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Tahoe

chryslertech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi..New here but have a 2000 tahoe ltd. no pictures just yet lol.. had it since new

lowlows18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think they look good just like that...i have black 22's on mine but i deff like the mix u have in yours way better

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts