Any other 2000 Tahoe Limited Owners Here?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
greenchevy94

greenchevy94

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I like them too, but they are almost to gheto....They're walkin' that line, so I wanna erase all doubts.

Bhlimited

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have one also........just lowered the rear 1 more inch....still not enough....might axle flip it soon....

Attachments

• picture from digital camera 064.jpg
    picture from digital camera 064.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 56

Bhlimited

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They are smoked in the back with a clear lens....I don't remember where I got them.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i used to have the same lights, threw them away after a month, or well still have them just never use them anymore, i couldnt see for crappp

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i used to have the same lights, threw them away after a month, or well still have them just never use them anymore, i couldnt see for crappp

Hey if you want to give them away or maybe trade for mine let me know.

And I know I don't have a limited but almost didi,I was looking at one and just wasnt sure if i wanted it,then that same day I found the LoHoe and that was that lol

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Hey if you want to give them away or maybe trade for mine let me know.l

hey man, this wont be for a while since i live out of state for school, but say in 4 weeks when im back home, if you still want them, just pay the shipping to get em out. and well call it a deal. i have all my old bulbs and what not as well.. :Handshake:

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey man, this wont be for a while since i live out of state for school, but say in 4 weeks when im back home, if you still want them, just pay the shipping to get em out. and well call it a deal. i have all my old bulbs and what not as well.. :Handshake:

Sounds great,just let me know how much to ship to 93727:Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts