any1 using LED in bumpers lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DDUB

Reaction score
does anyone have any pics of using LED's in your lower bumper lights?
or using them in your DRL's? cant seem to find any pics of them using the search.. also if anyones using them how do you like them? any notice or difference at night?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any pics of using LED's in your lower bumper lights?
or using them in your DRL's? cant seem to find any pics of them using the search.. also if anyones using them how do you like them? any notice or difference at night?

Do you mean HID's? LEDs arent going to show any light output, like to drive at nite. Lower bumper lights do you mean fog lights?

Kinda confused on this, but i have led bumper lights and i love them. They are different and no longer changing out bulbs all the time.

Heres a pic, not the best, but if this is what you mean i love em. I have hid fogs also.
2010-03-30193905-1.gif

robb.

Reaction score
i have the same LED bumber lights....cept with a black housing.....im debatin wether to smoke them

Dismay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really like those, where did you get them? cost? link? thanks!

EDIT: never mind they are on ebay, I see the white ones take the functionality of the DRL, how does the yellow function? on as parking lights and blink when turn signal comes on? thanks!

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have the same LED bumber lights....cept with a black housing.....im debatin wether to smoke them

Yeah i saw those, but didnt really want the whole black front. But they look nice also.

I really like those, where did you get them? cost? link? thanks!

EDIT: never mind they are on ebay, I see the white ones take the functionality of the DRL, how does the yellow function? on as parking lights and blink when turn signal comes on? thanks!

yeah they are on ebay. I got mine from motorblvd for $100 bucks. Cheapest i found. Mine are just the regular clear ones. And yeah like you stated the drl is intigrated into the light. It lights up a like led cool blue light. I really like it. And the yellow, yes on as parking lights and blink w/ blinker. Just like the regular park lights. Just take out your bulbs and plug the socket into the ones supplied w/ the led light and your set. (that sounds hard, but easier when you see the back of one you'll know what i mean)

I really like mine, no more changing bulbs and not everyone has them.

I can get some more pics if you like. There are a couple of us on here w/ them. Just let me know

OP
OP
DDUB

DDUB

Reaction score
yeah thanks for the pic tahoewhat thats what i was looking for... i thought ive also seen where u could buy like a 25 LED DRL? just didnt know if people wher running them or if they were any brighter lookin..

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah thanks for the pic tahoewhat thats what i was looking for... i thought ive also seen where u could buy like a 25 LED DRL? just didnt know if people wher running them or if they were any brighter lookin..

Oh i think i know what your talking about, they are on superbright led ? i think thats the site, or other led sites. The bulb is like 50 bucks though, i only paid 100 for the whole led light? turn and drl.

robb.

Reaction score
yea my kid brother didnt like them when he saw them out of the box....he thought they looked kinda tacky .....but once i slapped them on the HOE......he quickly changed his mind............sometimes u'll have to disconnect and turn the plug and connect again for contact. Pullin the plug back out can be a ***** , So stickin the plug half way in to see if the lights come on is recommended..

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea my kid brother didnt like them when he saw them out of the box....he thought they looked kinda tacky .....but once i slapped them on the HOE......he quickly changed his mind............sometimes u'll have to disconnect and turn the plug and connect again for contact. Pullin the plug back out can be a ***** , So stickin the plug half way in to see if the lights come on is recommended..

Forgot about the check and make sure its the right way and your right about taking them back out. Also, make sure they dont fog up, mine did a little and i put some silicone around them to make sure they stay dry.. But not a big deal..

Robb... post some pics up of them.. I would like to see them on.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what about that small bulb that goes in on the very corner of the bumper lights. is that intergrated also or do you still use the stock bulb? the reason i ask is because i have some leds in that location that i dont wanna lose if i went to this bumper light.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES