ANYBODY w/ an exhaust system (headers, x or y pipe, exhaust) w/ videos plz chime in!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PwtrSS_OakCliff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello eveyone,

I know there some youtube vids but i'm going to be buying a complete exhaust system and wanting to hear your system and your opinion about it. Not sure if to go with shorty or longtubes... Links welcomed. Please chime in...

Thanks in advance,
Antonio

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
I would go with long tubes on the headers. Shorty's really aren't gonna do much for you other then sound.

I went with a Corsa Sport exhaust with OBX long tube stainless headers. Cammed as well though, so it's much louder then it would normally be, but I have no complaints whatsoever.

Here's a video at idle, and you can check my youtube account for other videos from inside and out, before and after cam.

[yt]9uUrFkUisJw[/yt]

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea id love to be blown, cammed and head................ers

CEN2MENTAL95

Banned
Reaction score
I would go with long tubes on the headers. Shorty's really aren't gonna do much for you other then sound.

I went with a Corsa Sport exhaust with OBX long tube stainless headers. Cammed as well though, so it's much louder then it would normally be, but I have no complaints whatsoever.

Here's a video at idle, and you can check my youtube account for other videos from inside and out, before and after cam.

[yt]9uUrFkUisJw[/yt]

is it me or does ur truck have a bad idler pulley when you walk past the front in this video?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Magnaflow catback, AEM headers, cam
[yt]SjYPH74eaJk[/yt]

Corsa Touring, Radix, AEM headers, cam
[yt]mTGM0p2fwOo[/yt]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member