ANYBODY w/ an exhaust system (headers, x or y pipe, exhaust) w/ videos plz chime in!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pacesetter LT's & Y-Pipe, Flowmaster 50Suv dual catback..
someone bouncing basketball in background and truck shut off prematurely due to me accidently bumping brake after remote start.
[yt]OtkD1ZsfGDk&feature=plcp[/yt]

second video driving around and giving it a bit to make sure you can hear. All Windows down. Needs tune to get rid of engine light & Speedo motor out.
[yt]FOUNG5swseA[/yt]

Last edited:

randomhero999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
yeah the only time s/c's should whine would be on spool up (entering boost mode)...and his was idling???
Thats bc he has a centrifugal supercharger and your monte carlo had a roots style. just different supercharger designs.

turq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would go with long tubes on the headers. Shorty's really aren't gonna do much for you other then sound.

I went with a Corsa Sport exhaust with OBX long tube stainless headers. Cammed as well though, so it's much louder then it would normally be, but I have no complaints whatsoever.

Here's a video at idle, and you can check my youtube account for other videos from inside and out, before and after cam.

[yt]9uUrFkUisJw[/yt]

That sounds sick!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RossHashanah007