Anyone have a lowered tahoe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wigwag90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know I have seen them but I was wondering if anyone has lowered theres using a Eibach or djm lowering kit. I only want to drop mine 2" and was wondering what the best full kit would be. I have only found one on andysautosport.com that comes with shocks too.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pic your rims first them lower it. You know there is no need to buy shit forhe front since you can lower it with the stock keys.

Looking for an even look or raked?

OP
OP
W

wigwag90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 99 2 wheel drive. Sorry more info would have helped I guess. I am still new to the tahoe mods. I thought the keys would mess with alignment and turn ratio. Still need wheels for sure but I am trying to get ideas. Thanks for the input.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it will mess with ur alignment but not make it turn worse at all
i have mine all the way down and it turns great!
if u dont want to dude a huge drop get some shackles for the rear that will give u about 2 inches and make it almost level with the front
if thats what u want
but once u give it a little drop ur gunna wanna do more forsure

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
wigwag do the belltech keys in front with the 2 inch shackles in rear and you will be set to go. anything else just hollar

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wigwag do the belltech keys in front with the 2 inch shackles in rear and you will be set to go. anything else just hollar

+1
Go belltech if your going to do it,do it right,check out my pics,all beltech 5"7" drop on 17"s think you will like the way your would look with there 2" drop for sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968