Anyone have pics of the bucket seat console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wondring if any of you guys have pics, or purchased the 2nd row bucket seat console? i am debating that or the center runner husky liner? obviously there's a huge price difference but i'm not sure if the console is worth it? thanks. And if you did buy it how much you paid?

007fl

Reaction score
No pics, sorry, but I did see one at a dealership. Not pretty. Really cheesy looking.

Has anyone has the front console out for stereo work and set it between the 2nd row seats temporarily? I was hoping that would work better.

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
Its not cheesy looking at all. Wife has one in her yukon and it looks like it belongs there. matches the interior and adds lots of extra space. also fills some open space.

OP
OP
Tonygxp

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not cheesy looking at all. Wife has one in her yukon and it looks like it belongs there. matches the interior and adds lots of extra space. also fills some open space.

Is it possible to snap a pic of the console in her truck? saw pics on line of just the console but need to see it in the truck before i put down $300 on it.

ctd1666

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Go to chevyparts.net and search for the rear center console. There is a small picture of the console installed with black trim.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo