Anyone know what the A.I.R. system is???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i thought it was for auto ride??? mine is pulled in my truck and my auto ride doesnt work... thats what im assuming but this is my first yuk of the nbs

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats the only thing i can think of... my truck is a canadian truck so i think that may just rule out the cali emmissions thing.. though its still possible.... the only thing i can thin k of is the auto ride.... mine as it, its not hooked up, only fuse out is A.I.R

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
"RTD" (Real Time Dampening) is for the autoride, I'm not sure what the AIR is for either.

solored

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok right on... good to know.. were the ever an option for air bags in the seats? or maybe the a/c in the seats? all i know is that mine is pulled

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

I just read on another forum to another meaning of the A.I.R...

if you have the a.i.r. injection system that injects air into exhaust at strt up to help with emmisions until the truck warms up some trucks/models do not have it.

could be?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HIGHHOPES