anyone running the stealthbox center console?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
I like the fold down seat sub box idea. But I just got a new Pelican toughbox to go back under neath it perfectly. Now I can store all my driving gear like extra spark plugs and jumper cables etc. Keeps it safe from being in the back.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Haha last week at the shop we were at picking up some stuff for winter driving and the guy swore I would regret not replacing my front speakers with some BOSS's I laughed said Ill stick with Pioneer or Denon.

rdhenderson

Reaction score
I have the Stealthbox. I was able to buy it from a local dealer who had it as a display for a decent savings. I like the performance but that may be a funtion of the type of music you listen to. I prefer listening to metal and it provides tha appropriate amount of bass that you can feel and has a quick enough response to be able to keep up with the pace. If you are trying to keep the stock look I would highly recommend going with this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby