Austin, Tx. BB tune meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
If interested, please respond with your first, second and third weekend date preferences. :cheers:

Last edited:

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested. I'm going to need to retune for more mods soon. Any weekend for me really. I can probably get a couple guys and maybe a brother or two to add to list to get this going.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interested as well, constantly changing stuff so I'm sure I'll be needing a retune.

B

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be interested, but probably won't be ready for a few months. I saving up for some performance mods as we speak.

oneshot

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Any weekend would be good. Just ordered the Volant CAI and looking into exhaust. Tune is next on the list.

axekick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely in. You call the weekend. The sooner the better for me. I'll make my deposit as soon as you announce.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Right now, Justin is booked through December, so mid-late Jan would be the earliest that he could make it out there.

axekick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh Man. I'm eager to get tuned. How soon could I get a standard tune? How long before I could get a logged tune?

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now, Justin is booked through December, so mid-late Jan would be the earliest that he could make it out there.

that would be cool with me... still working on performance mods anyways. Intake will be here next week. Then time for exhaust.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Oh Man. I'm eager to get tuned. How soon could I get a standard tune? How long before I could get a logged tune?

A traditional tune could be mailed out the day after you order it. There is a 6-7 week wait list for a cable tune.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate