Austin, Tx. BB tune meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now, Justin is booked through December, so mid-late Jan would be the earliest that he could make it out there.

This would work out great for me too...I need more time to get the some more mods done too.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Jenna,

What about making the short drive over to Houston while you are in Texas???

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, Justin's meets have back to back timeslots with no time for him to take a breather. Him driving anywhere outside of the meet would not be possible.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This would work out great for me too...I need more time to get the some more mods done too.

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Jenna,

What about making the short drive over to Houston while you are in Texas???

i think we could get enough people to get one going for houston too, there's several of us on here from Houston. and anyone we might know we could get to come out too! although I'm tempted to make the quick trip out to Austin

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, Justin's meets have back to back timeslots with no time for him to take a breather. Him driving anywhere outside of the meet would not be possible.

Understandable...doesn't hurt to ask

Maybe we could get one set up for Houston at a later date?

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There have been quite a few people scattered here and there from Houston stating that they were interested in a meet. Just need someone to step up and become the organizer.

Is it 2012 yet?
Reaction score
In for the austin meet will need to get updates done and see about removing egr. Time does not matter will work around it.

Last edited:

saturday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am down for an ATX meet too. Glad you didn't have time back in Sept. I wasn't a member back then...
:mexsmoke:
saturday

Termin8r27

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect and old thread, but new member here and I was looking at the BB Tunes.

I see the Houston meet, but don't really want to drive all the way out there just for a tune and turn around. =)

I'd definitely participate in a tune meet in Austin or I'll just send my PCM off after I get my CAI and Exhaust.

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
iam interested in gettting and austin tune meet together, i live in beaumont, and missed out on the houston tunning meet,i will be going if there is an austin texas meet.

Spooner

Reaction score
I would be interested in hanging out with you all as you get tuned. I make my own tunes so I wouldnt need Justin to make me one, but itd be fun to see what kind of results yall get!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate