auto ride pump...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

mhorn0817

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that is correct...before it stoped working it was loud and it seemed like it it was kicking on more then normal...but now that it has stopped working and it kicks on every once in a while it is way more quieter.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say it's shot, but that's just a guess!! Have you tried hooking up a heavy trailer to see if the back end sits on the bump stops and if the pump even kicks on when it should?
When my pump died on me, you couldn't tell that the shocks were empty of air by looking at how it sat, you could kinda tell by driving it and there was no doubt when I hooked up my travel trailer and literally watched the truck sit on the bump stops!!

OP
OP
M

mhorn0817

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no i havnt hooked anything up to it...most weight ive had in the truck was 6 people total...330 up front...430 in middle...300 in rear seat and that was about a month ago...not sure how it sat but it rode fine and the pump never came on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925