Autography...37 cars in 30 years.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
NJ Denali

NJ Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, so instead of using stupid icons to express emotion, how about typing actual words dude. What is your issue?
:emotions122:

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

I'm just screwing with ya.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6 in a little over 4 years...

Summer of 06 - Before I was 16 I bought an E46 M3 with 18k on it

Summer of 06 - My parents figured if I would end up in jail(probably true) with the M3, so I traded off for an 07 Dodge Ram

December of 06 - The Ram had terrible gas mileage (In the low 8.x) so we made the trade to an 07 Tahoe. I owned the Tahoe for the longest of any car (December of 06 to September of 08)

September of 08 - Got in a REALLY bad accident, toyed with death and almost lost my left arm. Jaws had to cut off my passenger door to get me out. Needless to say, the Tahoe was done.

November of 08 - I was finally in a condition I could drive. My dad got a new car, passed his 7 series off to my mom, my mom passed her 04 Denali off to me.

January of 10 - The 04 Denali had way too many problems over and over again. After being side swiped by an old dude and hit by a mercedes, spending a combined 16 weeks in the shop for repairs for the two accidents, we said screw it and traded it in for my first 09 Denali with 33k on it.

May of 10 - My friend saw my car and saw some paint drips, leading us to look around the car further and we found out it was in an accident and it wasn't disclosed to us. We went back to the dealer and we blackmailed them basically and got another 09 Denali with 33k less miles (Put on 5k on the old one, traded it in with 38k). I considered this an upgrade because it only had 5k miles, heated AND AC'd seats (!!), and still had all the previous awesome things (Nav, sunroof, steering wheel heater, all 4 buckets had heaters, front two also had AC, power liftgate, all the goodies). Hopefully I can make this one last for more than 20 months:emotions122:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou