back door switch out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonaetahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of things i have questions on.

I have a 95yukon and the back doors open like normal house doors would open, im not a big fan of these id love to get the other style like the pick up trucks with the glass opening upward. is this possible?
if it is possible i have a feeling it is going to cost a lot of money, do you guys thin it is even worth it?

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it will be a huge pain in the ass. you'd be better off selling the truck and buying another with the tailgate and hatch.

Ninety5PoloZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks! lol i cant sell her. i just cant. thanks though i appreciate the honesty

Well to be perfectly honest I looked into it and it just isn't worth it. My sister has a burban with the tailgate and basically everything is different IIRC, its been a few years since I have looked.

The barn doors aren't bad, it just kinda sucks not being able to see out the back window, but if you pull a trailer ever its kinda handy hooking up a trailer by yourself LOL, just swing them open and I can hook the trailer on everytime on the first try, better than getting in and out 14 times

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigRed23