BBP tuned....finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irish83

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I got my burb back in august of last year. Coming from a nissan with long tube headers,high flow cats, intake and a custom tune like BB, the burb was a turd. I just got my tune back the other day and loaded up and what a world of difference!! She's no turd anymore!! It's like driving a totally different vehicle. It's actually fun to drive now!! Now I finally know what everyone with BB was talking about. Thanks BlackBear!!

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got my burb back in august of last year. Coming from a nissan with long tube headers,high flow cats, intake and a custom tune like BB, the burb was a turd. I just got my tune back the other day and loaded up and what a world of difference!! She's no turd anymore!! It's like driving a totally different vehicle. It's actually fun to drive now!! Now I finally know what everyone with BB was talking about. Thanks BlackBear!!

x2

I just got an in-person tune today from Justin at Black Bear, and I can't reccommed them anymore highly. It is like driving a totally different vehicle. I love it.

M3kanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not trying to highjack but how much does it cost to do the bb tune?
It depends if you want an in person tune or if you buy the efi live controler or not.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skchord