Before & After

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3PO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the before pic, but it is your ride, so if you are happy with the results, then I am too. That green is dead sexy, I would not touch it, but again, its your ride.

h4mmy

Reaction score
Sick rims in the after pic....paint that *****....

but not white...............................go ****** :)

OP
OP
vladimir1914

vladimir1914

Reaction score
see i was thinking of gettin it murdered out...but my magnum is all black.

Thanks for the compliments too guys and i'm definitely takin suggestions...didn't think if the grill issue, but maybe just paint that black??

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
see i was thinking of gettin it murdered out...but my magnum is all black.

Thanks for the compliments too guys and i'm definitely takin suggestions...didn't think if the grill issue, but maybe just paint that black??

I would not go the "murdered out" route as that has been done many times over but that's just my two cents.

If it was mine and it sat how it sits now I'd probably just paint the grill body color. You don't see that very much on the Denali's and that'd look really sharp with that green :drool:

OP
OP
vladimir1914

vladimir1914

Reaction score
well, i tired this, i plasti dipped the grill....so if i don't like it, atleast i'll just peel it off.

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks great man!!! :waytogo:

OP
OP
vladimir1914

vladimir1914

Reaction score
That looks great man!!! :waytogo:

Thanks! I was thinking of takin the advice of color matching the grille, but then i tried this and i actually like it. But since i have no red on the truck, i think i may just paint that black also

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365