before and after pics paint job + denali projectors with HID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
Yukon510 it looks super clean. You ever think about getting black backed headlights and parking light housings?

OP
OP
Y

yukon510

Reaction score
Yukon510 it looks super clean. You ever think about getting black backed headlights and parking light housings?

I was thinking about picking up a pair of smoked LEDs from eBay but I just had my oem tails smoked when I had the truck painted...as of now no

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How many trucks did you guys have at the s/l marina? Would have slid through for a little bit, had some other plans taking my kid to super franks in pleasaton

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
wasn't just much trucks, mainly cars/bikes. Would be nice to have some clean trucks too though.

shylo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm a rooky @ this stuff, but what can I do with the headlight brightness to a 2002 yukon delali awd base? Its all factory, but I can't stand how dim it is. I'd prefer something easy to install, like bulbs lmao. Ideas would be much appreciated :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou