Before and After pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Barry28a

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here are before and after pics of the wheels and tires i put on over the weekend on my 2000 Hoe 4X4. I also intalled a Kenwood DNX6000ex dvd/navi/reverse cam this weekend (what a pain in the a$$ that was). The tires are Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ 265/75r16. The wheels are Moto Metal M0951's 16"X9" with -12 offset. No lift and No Rubbing!

Attachments

• tahoe.jpg
    tahoe.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 232
  • tahoe2.jpg
    tahoe2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 192
OP
OP
Barry28a

Barry28a

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
they're noisey.. lol.. once i get my exhaust done I wont be able to hear anything... but i havent had any handling issues or vibrations or anything

DuckHunter

Reaction score
Looks good to me. How much were the tires? Ive been thinkin of getting some of those myself. Doesnt look like it but are your keys cranked any?

Apocalypse

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks very nice. Almost looks like a different truck. Got any pics of the Kenwood install?

OP
OP
Barry28a

Barry28a

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the tires are $260 each but i was lucky and found some used ones with 95% tread left and bought all 4 for $250 (lucky find). My keys are not cranked... and completely stock. As for the pics of the kenwood install, i am hesitate to post them because its a bit of a hack job which isnt my style, but tomorrow i will post some.

Splatmaster527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Love the wheels. Your front end is begging for some black... thats a lot of chrome in one spot. Color match bumper and brush guard would look sick

OP
OP
Barry28a

Barry28a

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looks great! Love the wheels. Your front end is begging for some black... thats a lot of chrome in one spot. Color match bumper and brush guard would look sick

I agree that is alot of chrome. I'm not really going for the "black out" look, but I will lose some chrome here soon. I plan on getting smoked led tail lights but I need some suggestions for the front. I'm thinking I wanna paint the grille black and leave the brush guard and bumper chrome. Or paint the brush guard and bumper black and leave the grille chrome... i dunno. suggestions are welcome. I plan on leaving the moldings and badges alone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts