belltech 736sp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hernandezja95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tom, did you do the install yet, any pics? I live in Corona and am going to be doing the exact same setup you are, my wife really likes the 3/5 drop look. We have a 2012 Tahoe. (Just saw pics in different threatd and realized it was your Tahoe. Looks nice!)

Last edited:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Tom, did you do the install yet, any pics? I live in Corona and am going to be doing the exact same setup you are, my wife really likes the 3/5 drop look. We have a 2012 Tahoe. (Just saw pics in different threatd and realized it was your Tahoe. Looks nice!)

You can call me I can go over all install and help you make up your mind on which kit would be better for what your looking for.

hernandezja95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tony, yea bro I been emailing you already asking questions. We are definitely going to be doing the CUSX14 with helper bags.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
all good if you have quetsions on install just holler. By the time i go thru it all will be a book on here lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968