Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smlewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

We’re looking at purchasing a 2021 or newer Tahoe/yukon. We’ve been ruling out a handful of models because of the bench seat. We’re looking to see if there’s any interest in swapping the bench for captains chairs. It would be the black leather if any. We’re located in NW Washington State.

djkaplan22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to swap my captains chairs for a bench. 2021 Yukon Denali with black leather seats. Would love to trade if they match but I am located in Denver, CO.

Chiro09

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

We’re looking at purchasing a 2021 or newer Tahoe/yukon. We’ve been ruling out a handful of models because of the bench seat. We’re looking to see if there’s any interest in swapping the bench for captains chairs. It would be the black leather if any. We’re located in NW Washington State.
I have A 21 Denali xl with captain seats I’m willing to trade

Gotboost562

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 21 Tahoe High Country with Captain’s chairs and am looking to swap for a bench. I am in SW Washington. Thanks.

wesbalmer

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2023 Tahoe LT black leather bench looking to swap to captains chairs in Austin.

keithcruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When I bought my 2018 Denali it came used with second row captain’s chairs. I didn’t like them simply because you lose a full adult seat in what started back in the 1970s as a 9 passenger vehicle. First we lost the big front bench seat, now the second row bench, reducing this big vehicle into a 4 adult passenger carrier. OK, 5 if you fit an adult into the middle of the 3rd row. The outside seats in the 3rd row only fit my small grandkids. You can’t catch a nap across 2 captain’s chairs. The ONLY benefit in my world to have 2nd row captain chairs is I can fold one forward and have a big floor area for my hound to stretch out on long drives. Last gripe, when all the rear seats are folded flat, the 2nd row captain chairs leave a big gap in the freight area. -Just my thoughts, gentlemen, after having owned 5 Suburban/Yukons over 43 years.

keithcruiser

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
One more thing to add to my above comments about 2nd row seating.
My 2011 Yukon XL had a bench seat and it was way more comfortable than my 2018 captain’s chairs. You could turn sideways, stretch one leg out flat and even snooze while on the ferry. Be careful and think through your need to get rid of your bench seat. Is it just because the designers have fooled you into thinking you need them?

murdrmunkee

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2023 Yukon Denali, Jet black interior captain chairs. Located in Alberta, but can make trip to washington as i come to Vancouver every couple months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nava95