Best Clear Corners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know. I'll have to check my local laws because I want a set of these lights.

Clear or amber in the front, amber or red in the rear here in California.

"24953. (a) Any turn signal system used to give a signal of intention to turn right or left shall project a flashing white or amber light visible to the front and a flashing red or amber light visible to the rear."

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/d12/vc24953.htm

Xav8r

Reaction score
I agree. I'm going to run clear 3157 bulbs with the amber 194 side marker lights.

Hey Guys ... Thanks to this thread, I purchased and installed some of these clear corner lights. I'd like to put in some led turns and corner bulbs to get rid of the yellow reflection. For you guys that have done this, could you point me in the right direction please?

v-led or superbrights etc ... I was looking at the "changer" leds for the turn signal on v-leds, however they aren't in stock.

Any guidance/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys ... Thanks to this thread, I purchased and installed some of these clear corner lights. I'd like to put in some led turns and corner bulbs to get rid of the yellow reflection. For you guys that have done this, could you point me in the right direction please?

v-led or superbrights etc ... I was looking at the "changer" leds for the turn signal on v-leds, however they aren't in stock.

Any guidance/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!

They have the switchbacks on ebay too-
http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_trkpar...&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=15&_sc=1
And I believe yuo need load resistors too-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6-OH...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item336a8adf1a

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get these? They're not available from this seller anymore. Should have bought them when I had the chance.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
V-leds.com carries switchback leds....great product--had them on my Envoy Denali--need load resistors as well to prevent hyper flashing....but they are easy to install ;)

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I was referring to the clear corners.

The replacement set I bought just a few months back were really hard to find on ebay. You just have to look through pages of the "euro", tinted, and led's to find them. If I have a second tomorrow, I will see if I can find you some. I will report back! :Handshake:

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this Euro clear corners? This is what I'm planning to replace to my old turn signals... let me know what you think about it...

CF9498CCL.JPG

ive got them on mine right now. look and see for yourself. go onto my album and see. they are ok but are not really well made. it curves into my grill too much like they messed up when pouring into the molds but meh

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The replacement set I bought just a few months back were really hard to find on ebay. You just have to look through pages of the "euro", tinted, and led's to find them. If I have a second tomorrow, I will see if I can find you some. I will report back! :Handshake:

I did a search but the key words I used resulted in the same old usual ones. I'll try "euro". Let me know if you find em, thanks Nathan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts