Best Clear Corners?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CLEAR

Reaction score
Id like to replace the factory turn signals. I dont want any diamond cut or anything fancy. I want some that are identical to factory minus the orange. All the ones on ebay dont look like they would match the headlights.HELP

gdddup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not sure if its possible but try to open up the origninal lens, remove the orange, and reassemble

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Id like to replace the factory turn signals. I dont want any diamond cut or anything fancy. I want some that are identical to factory minus the orange. All the ones on ebay dont look like they would match the headlights.HELP

I had exactly the ones you are looking for. They look identical to factory except they have a clear reflector instead of an amber one. Unfortunately for me, a rock put a hole in one of mine a couple of weeks ago. Now I am back to stocks until I find another set. Watch ebay. That is where I originally bought mine. Every once in a while you will find a set on there.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
How is the fitment? How is the seal where the two parts go together? Pictures of them on your ride?

I'm interested in getting some if they are nice.

No pics right now since I am on my phone out of town. They look and fit exactly like the factory ones only with a clear reflector instead of the amber.

Kman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No pics right now since I am on my phone out of town. They look and fit exactly like the factory ones only with a clear reflector instead of the amber.

Ok, cool. I just purchased a set. Can't wait to get them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

Latest posts