Best place in DALLAS to buy/install leveling kit for 2015 Tahoe locally?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EDJ2015

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am in Dallas TX and I have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ and want to install a 2 or maybe 2.25 Leveling kit on it to raise front end a bit. Where is the best local place to purchase the kit and have the kit installed? Or should I just purchase the kit online and then take the truck to my local Chevrolet dealer to have it installed?

any advice appreciated....thanks.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got my rear lower level kit from norcal ss & my dealership installed it. (classic chevy)

Brad Pierce

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am in Dallas TX and I have a 2015 Tahoe LTZ and want to install a 2 or maybe 2.25 Leveling kit on it to raise front end a bit. Where is the best local place to purchase the kit and have the kit installed? Or should I just purchase the kit online and then take the truck to my local Chevrolet dealer to have it installed?

any advice appreciated....thanks.
I hear 4 Wheel Parts on Plano is good. I plan to install a rear lift kit on my Yukon for a long towing trip this summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus