Best place to have tires and rims mounted and balanced?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
So I just ordered my 24's and my tires. First time I have purchased both wheels and tires online, but I have heard in the past that it can be a challange to find a shop that will mount and balance 24's if you didn't buy either the wheels or tires from that shop.
Has anyone else had issues with that? I have heard the Sears will do it, but I dought they can do 24's. Any help would be great. Thanks

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, most shops won't touch a set from an online site. I too bought new rims for my old truck with tires. I think its because of there warranty or something like that but if you heard sears will do it id start there.

OP
OP
Conor

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I bought the tires from Discounttiredirect because you can get them for cheaper and tax free. I am wondering im Discount Tire will install them since technically I did buy from them

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a Discount tire in your area, might want to check with them. I just purchased a stock set of Honda rims for the wifes CRV and had Discount tire swap the tires over to the new rims. These were only 17's... so that might be why there was no problem. The guy even offered to sale me a warranty for the tires, which were original dealer tires.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Discount Tire or NTB will do it, they are doing mine.

rgaffney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Discount tire matched whatever deal I found online and mounted them for relatively cheap. All in all they treated me really well.

jerryp

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd try Discount Tire

I've purchased 8 sets of tires from Discount Tire (primarily the location in Bellevue, WA at 12950 Bel-Red Road) over the past 15 years or so. Always happy with their service, quality of work and willingness to match Tire Rack prices.

Not certain if they will mount 24" but I suspect they will.

Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattmoore939