best wax for black paint,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
premium%20liquid%20waxgif.jpg

:laughing1:

clayp

Reaction score
A good combo I used to use on a black Cayenne was Klasse All-In-One base followed by P21s Carnuba wax and then topped off with Duragloss Aquawax spray. The Aquawax spray can be applied to a wet car before drying. I used to only then have to clay the car once a year and reapply the Klasse once a year. The P21s would be done 2-3 times a year and the Aquawax got sprayed on about every other week.

I'm getting older and lazier so now I am trying Ultima Paint Guard Plus. It is a nano-style wax that has a base cleaner followed by a wipe on spray wax. I put it on my 01 Silverado which gets washed maybe twice a year at best and the Ultima literally will not let any dirt stick to the paint - a simple handwash will get back to mirror smooth paint.

ChevyMan23

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Adams Machine Super Wax is great for black, the wax itself is black also. Adams FTW on all of your supplies detailing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313