Big lot of Tahoe items! MUST GO 2-way ADVANCED REMOTE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
are the DL3 mirrors still for sale? how about the switch?

Have they been installed/programmed before? or do they need to be flashed at the dealer?

thanks.

the mirrors are gone.

i still have the switch i can get it programmed for you before sending it out.

Tie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

oh, interesting. how do you go about reprograming it? bringing it to the dealer in your truck?

I'd like to add the powerfolding mirrors to a 2012 Suburban LT, and my understanding from reading the forums is that to do so (without needing to roll the dice at the dealer) is to buy the switch, as well a the passanger switch, from a vehicle that's already been programmed.

If you have the ability to do that, I would be interested. thanks.

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score

oh, interesting. how do you go about reprograming it? bringing it to the dealer in your truck?

I'd like to add the powerfolding mirrors to a 2012 Suburban LT, and my understanding from reading the forums is that to do so (without needing to roll the dice at the dealer) is to buy the switch, as well a the passanger switch, from a vehicle that's already been programmed.

If you have the ability to do that, I would be interested. thanks.

i dont have an extra passenger side you can buy from me but i could get one and get them both programed at the same time and send it out.
if you be interested in paying for the programming.

Tie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
what are they charging you to program it? I know I can probably do it under warranty from a 'this isn't working' standpoint, but avoiding that could be good. thanks.

OP
OP
Blazed

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
you couldnt get it under warranty because it isnt stock to your truck if they program it it will act like the dl3 buttons arent there

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

also idk how much it would cost to program

Fredrock

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Couldnt find any pics of a TREX grill... Know what it looks like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968