Bigger Trucks!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to find a forum member that has a 2500, I bought mine cause it was strong and could tow anything I could put behind it.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

mine is also loaded with every option but heated seats

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I don't remember, usually 4500-6000 lift wheels tires etc.

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah that is a lot of money, I wouldnt want to lift mine that much anyway, I think I may just switch to some bigger tires. what do you think about those shocks with the coils built in? are they worth it?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Terrible idea. The idea behind a shock absorber is to dampen the suspension, not to control the suspension. Nobody ever said 8" with 37s was cheap.

OP
OP
jmildoc

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so what are some good replacement shocks? I put monroe sensatrac on my car but they were the whole coil assembly with spring and all, I just need shocks on the truck

KatFish

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Jmildoc you can fit 37 with just keys bc they alreay have a bd lift on them just get some Sus.Maxx Keys and some 0-3inch shocks and you should be good to go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24