Black Yukon Denali grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atrex21

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where did you get this item?

I bought this grill and it fit perfect on my 2011 yukon.

I have been trying to find a grille like this with the GMC logo punched out, and I'm having no luck. Although eBay has several vendors with photos of this design, the ones they all have in stock don't have the area around the logo punched out. They look like the Spec-D photo in this string.

Thanks!

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been trying to find a grille like this with the GMC logo punched out, and I'm having no luck. Although eBay has several vendors with photos of this design, the ones they all have in stock don't have the area around the logo punched out. They look like the Spec-D photo in this string.

Thanks!
I believe there was a copyright infringement suit that stopped non-OEM production of these.

Buy used from auto salvage or new from dealer

FAMOUSFRANK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know I'm a little late to the thread, but i was kind of in the same predicament. I just ended up painting my stock Denali honeycomb grill gloss black. but this way i just taped off the chrome bezel of the grille to keep it looking good. after all was said and done, I topped it off with the black GMC logos to get rid if the bright red ones and i must say it looks wonderful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts