Black Yukon Denali grill

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks to me like it will go in with no mods.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that grill along with the mathing bottom piece. It's actually pretty nice concidering the price ;)

prjeschk

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know its an old thread but I ended up going with the black Denali style upper and lower grill from K2 motorsports on Ebay. Was looking for pictures and found this thread without pics.

I was actually impressed with the quality of the grill for the price. It was an easy swap and everything fit like OEM.

Now I just need to do something about the chrome trim on the hood.

Attachments

• 20130920_120309small.jpg
    20130920_120309small.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 74

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is the same one I have. I purchased mine from eBay. Simple screw on application with no modification. It has held up great. The only thing I had to do was wrap the chrome trim piece on the hood. nuje6y8a.jpg

Mods: 20" XD rims with 275x55xR20 with Hankook Dynapro XTM's, Debadged, Smoked tail lights, 2" rear lowering springs with shock extenders, Replaced all exterior and interior lights w/SMD's, aftermarket upper and lower grilles, K&N intake system with JET intake throttle spacer, magna flow exhaust and tip, GMX 550 lockpick.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this is the same one I have. I purchased mine from eBay. Simple screw on application with no modification. It has held up great. The only thing I had to do was wrap the chrome trim piece on the hood. nuje6y8a.jpg

Mods: 20" XD rims with 275x55xR20 with Hankook Dynapro XTM's, Debadged, Smoked tail lights, 2" rear lowering springs with shock extenders, Replaced all exterior and interior lights w/SMD's, aftermarket upper and lower grilles, K&N intake system with JET intake throttle spacer, magna flow exhaust and tip, GMX 550 lockpick.

How much is this grille again?

Also a link please.

I asked this via PM I think too but don't known if I still have it. Sorry.

Lol

osidesurfer365

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid around $175 in think. Here is one I just found on eBay, the item number is 281064482469. Just enter that in the search bar on eBay and it should take you to the item