blackdenali motivated me to claybar/wax my tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I didn't have the day off for Veteran's Day, but since all my clients were closed for Veteran's Day...I didn't have anything to do, and after seeing Blackdenali's thread and pics, I decided to get out and detail the 'hoe....my paint isn't in the greatest condition to begin with, mostly stuff you don't notice except close up, but here's some pics...

123_0152.jpg

123_0154.jpg

123_0160.jpg

123_0158.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks good man!
I can tell your tires have th rim protection feature, need them for black wheels!

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that black thing at the bottom of your bumper that houses the fog lights (is it the valance?) looks a little out of place on the all black front. You gunna paint it or just dont care?

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha, ya, still gotta take care of the valance....but after painting the grill, bumpers, and bumper cap, i got burnt out on painting, needed a break...

and nnaboy, definitely, would piss me off to get some curb rash on those wheels, which i just paid off finally! next thing to do is lower it!

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the shiny products arent going to make it look much better, if it does it will only make it look shiny for a few days, just take it off and drop it off at a paint shop to get sanded to get the texture out and primed a few times then sprayed

exitstance

Reaction score
Looks good. I did mine 2 months ago and want to do it again. Might not clay again till spring but would like to wax again.

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the shiny products arent going to make it look much better, if it does it will only make it look shiny for a few days, just take it off and drop it off at a paint shop to get sanded to get the texture out and primed a few times then sprayed

that's probably the route i will take, i even start thinking about doing it myself and i start coming up with excuses to not have to, lol. it'll worth paying for someone else too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dod5-3-6L80e

Latest posts