blackdenali motivated me to claybar/wax my tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Came out nice, good job

the shiny products arent going to make it look much better, if it does it will only make it look shiny for a few days, just take it off and drop it off at a paint shop to get sanded to get the texture out and primed a few times then sprayed

I agree, stay away from the shiny stuff!
It will change the look completely once it's painted.

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black Beauty

Did the same thing today, just finishing now.

lol, black beauty, i like that....throw some pics up of yours when ya can! and coopiesb, from ur sig pic, u need to jump onto the cleaning detail as soon as u get back...when do u leave deutschland anyways?

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Glad I could be of service :Handshake:

Looks great! Paint looks nice and deep and has a mirror finish. What products did you use??

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Black Beauty

Did the same thing today, just finishing now.

:pics-stfu:

Oh and what products you used!! :Handshake:

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Mother's claybar kit...and the meguiar's paste wax you used...didn't do the cleaner wax bit

OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya, that's why i didn't use the cleaner wax...and i've used paste wax before, but crappy turtle, so went with the meguiar's this time...which i'd used before also, but in liquid form, paste is definitely better

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dod5-3-6L80e

Latest posts