Blackout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asIIIsa

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
in the process of blacking out a 2016 Yukon XL ---looking for any advice or suggestions. Particularly in the treatment of rear latch cover, fog light surrounds, window, side step & rear bumper trim -can't find any that are already black. Not sure if I should paint or wrap. Also
Looking to Powdercoat stock wheels. Again, all advice/suggestions welcome. Thanks!

image.png

Obxhoops

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had them wrapped by a shop, grill sourrond and GMC letters. Some people have mentioned it's a pain to do the letters. My installer used a blowtorch passed quickly side to side over the vinyl. Kind of freaky watching it with my new truck, but it worked.

2016 Yukon XL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I went with the denali black wheels on 2016 with black k emblems...my grill is in the mail...I got a BUNCH of stuff off eBay, you can find all of the replacement GMC emblems there, I even got a YUKON XL emblem with a skull incorporated into it..I am deployed at the moment, can't wait to get home to put the rest of the blackout stuff on it....

sumo88

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
try blacking out the headlights ( similar to the tahoe )

i'm sure it will look sick on your car

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonduck