blower..?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpnut2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sorry if this has been posted before but could not find anything after searching....my front control blower does not kick out any air, happened over the summer, no cold air blowing out (rear is fine)...now its happening with the hot air, not blowing anything out at any speed...i did notice once that the blower before this was happening it (the blower) stayed on after the car was turned off and stayed on for a few minutes...and today the front blower stayed on after i turned it off with the control button...is it the resistor, does anyone have any input on this?

Thanks in advance....

OP
OP
D

dpnut2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
36 views and no can help or point to the right direction..??...this forum blows..!!

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I just noticed this thread and was about to reply with some possible resolutions yet you seem like you don't need any help. Good luck douchebag :cheers:

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dear ****************** NUT 2:
Sorry that
a: I don't sit around with my finger up my ass all summer instead of fixing a known problem
b: this forum can;t magically answer your question in 9 days and after only 36 views when you've had months and done nothing.
C: since you are lazy and insulting, I'm not gonna answer your question or help you. I don;t believe in rewarding poor behavior nor lack of effort.

OP
OP
D

dpnut2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
^ way to get the requested help, i was going to suggest something, but i have changed my mind, have fun!

I inteed to, thank you!

I just noticed this thread and was about to reply with some possible resolutions yet you seem like you don't need any help. Good luck douchebag :cheers:

from one douche to another...thank you! :love51:

This will help...:yourself:

you need a hug... :hands: and back at ya buddies... :flipthebird:

damn such harsh word guys, lol

tell me about it...

dear ****************** NUT 2:
Sorry that
a: I don't sit around with my finger up my ass all summer instead of fixing a known problem
b: this forum can;t magically answer your question in 9 days and after only 36 views when you've had months and done nothing.
C: since you are lazy and insulting, I'm not gonna answer your question or help you. I don;t believe in rewarding poor behavior nor lack of effort.

I just might use the ****************** nut 2 for next time...sounds like fun, thank you for the idea...and all summer?!...i posted this like 2 wks ago, actually 3 weeks ago...and I am lazy for asking people on this forum for help and/or their opinion before goin to the dealership, i thought thats what people do but guess noone else does that on this forum...thought this forum was for askin and seeking for help...my mistake...as for point b, it was working and right after the summer but it just started to act up again so that is why I asked....but I will co-sign ur point c, but when almost 40 people look at it and nothing...it gets a little frustrating that NOONE says anything until I say something negative...

so, no one can help but everyone can reply insulting me back...go figure...didn't think I insulted anyone personally...but thank you for the all replies and to everyone who insulted me... go :yourself:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sorrentino