blower..?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should have thought a little before you insult someones house when you are standing inside it... I'm fairly new here, but common sense tells me that...

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you sure replied fast this time around.... :waytogo:

yep. happened to be online when your little temper tantrum/crying fit was posted.

BTW you can say "go **** yourself" or "please engage in the act of self insemination" here.

Just doesn't change the fact that you demonstrate a significant feat of contorsionism: simultaneous oro-podiatry and recto-cranial inversion...

Ie you stuck your foot in your mouth with your head up your ass.

if you searched you knew it is NOT a common problem, and no one has posted about it. So why do you demand a miracle answer and then get uppity when one isn't provided immediately? CONTRIBUTE the knowledge you can not find. I don't have the problem but you do, so you are in the position of being able to figure it out.

I'm going to guess you are about 17-21 and grew up with info handed to you via textbooks, teachers, parents, and the internet... In the real world not everything is known and published on the internet for your personal convenience. sometimes you just have to go figure it out all by yourself.

[unsub]
[lock]
[move thread = circular file 13]

oh, and look it what I found (easily)
http://z71tahoe-suburban.com/iboard/index.php?showtopic=24256

Last edited:

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice thread guys:)
dpnut2, patience. Not everyone who views your thread may know the answer. You make it sound like you'd take any reply, whether right or wrong.
Most people here know it's better not to reply at all than with a wrong answer, which could possibly lead you in the wrong direction causing you even more problems.
Your attitude just earned you a temporary ban. If you want to come back after that, no prob. But chill with the attitude and there won't be any problems. Thanks for your cooperation:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greene9525