blower..?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I'd imagine nobody answered your questions because they didn't know the answer, plus the majority of individuals believed your thread was regarding a supercharger and not an in depth question related to the hvac system which is an unfamiliar topic. With the information given I would venture a few possibilities for resolving your issue but then again people don't appreciate negativity, myself being one of them. Good luck with your issue, hope you lighten the **** up and stop being such a *******.

OP
OP
D

dpnut2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'd imagine nobody answered your questions because they didn't know the answer, plus the majority of individuals believed your thread was regarding a supercharger and not an in depth question related to the hvac system which is an unfamiliar topic. With the information given I would venture a few possibilities for resolving your issue but then again people don't appreciate negativity, myself being one of them. Good luck with your issue, hope you lighten the **** up and stop being such a *******.

see, now why do you keep the insulting going...no need for the ******* comment...I started sayin sheit once everyone got on me...I only said that this forum blows did not mentions names but everyone took it to heart at that point and started to reply....like I said...everyone replied when negative sheit started to be said...and you keep sayin I have a few ideas but not gonna help...then why reply..?!....thank you for the help d*ck but please don't reply if your just gonna keep saying dumb arse sheit....

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Awww did I hurt your feelings cupcake? I tried being subjective but you WERE being a ******* :shrug:

OP
OP
D

dpnut2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awww did I hurt your feelings cupcake? I tried being subjective but you WERE being a ******* :shrug:

far from gettin my feelings hurt by you or anyone on these boards, buddies....and how were you being subjective when you called me a douchebag in your first reply...sorry mang...I don't keep my mouth shut when sheit is said directly to me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greene9525