Bluetooth Call Volume Issue / And. Auto Volume Issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NwtnLkeTheCookie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I took my 2024 Yukon in yesterday for the serial data gateway module recall (something about a battery drain). I go to leave and get on a phone call, the volume of the call is so quiet I have to crank the dial, now I am getting a feedback crackling sound. It happens if the call is through bluetooth or through android auto so I dont believe it to be an android auto issue. I also tried someone elses phone, paired that, and same issue. I have reset the head unit, unpaired and reconnected my phone. I have changed any setting imaginable on my phone I can find. I am hoping someone else is having this issue? I reached out to the dealership but got a "not sure what that could be" response. Any suggestions welcome as I take a lot of work calls on the road and am not sure what else to do here.

OP
OP
N

NwtnLkeTheCookie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes. Radio sounds fine. Even if I stream through Android Auto it sounds fine. It is strictly limited to calls.
I finally got the dealership to agree to take a look at it. I tried syncing another phone - same issue. I sync'd my phone to another vehicle - no issue. So it is specifically something going on with the phone call sound on mine. I tried not using Android Auto and just doing a blue tooth call. Still doing it.

Thank you for taking the time to respond!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yukoniskillingme