Body Lift Pending Need Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I have a heat gun but it wouldnt have worked for me if i had used it. You gotta see in person how difficult it is to get anything in there period and a heat guj wouldnt have worked too big..but the only way is a welder and a bolt

OP
OP
mudslinger96

mudslinger96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My two rear bolts are exactly like those you posted maybe a bit worse I will soak them with pb then try the welding think to see if it works. Thanks for the input guys

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
No problem bro. What part of tx you in? If close enoguh might be able to go and help ya out

HOEIN

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Working on a body lift for my 96 Yukon 4Dr but the rear bolts snapped off now need help removing them any input on how to get them out or is there another way of doing this

Get all the bolts loose/off on one side and jack her up, then get a good pipe wrench between the body and the frame and crank on the shank/threaded area of the bolt to back them out of the body, thats how I did mine anyways, 3 of them broke total but all were able to come out using this method. No welder needed just patience.

Ken

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968