Bose system in '08 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roel1223

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I noticed that my radio equalizer doesn't have all the settings, jazz, classical, rock, pop, etc. like in my Impala. The dealer said that because it is a Bose unit it does it automatically. Anyone have a different opinion.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did your Impala have Bose? In my dad's non-bose Sierra, it has those equalizer settings, whereas in my Tahoe and my mom's Escalade, the settings aren't there, so the dealer seems to be right.

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
lol my stock radio was on in a week and half when i got my truck and it was only cause i went on a crusie the day after i got it.

so im no help. put and afer market radio in that has a good eq and with the bose onstar mod and u will love ur radio

Harry Seaward

Reaction score
.... I noticed that my radio equalizer doesn't have all the settings, jazz, classical, rock, pop, etc. like in my Impala. The dealer said that because it is a Bose unit it does it automatically. Anyone have a different opinion.

The "radio", aka. the head unit is not engineered or supplied by Bose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate