Boy did I get the hook up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07ChevyHoe

Reaction score
So a buddy of mine is getting rid of his 07 denali, so he told me I could have everything off of it that I wanted. I got the tail lights, roof rack, running boards, and all the interior pieces that the denali has. It looks awesome! I will post some pics up this weekend!!

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hope he's not trying to trade it in with all your tahoe stuff on it...if so bye bye trade in value.

jcrack_corn

Reaction score
for the most part, that is not true. most dealers that are decently sized ONLY go by wholesale value.....they make sure it starts, and make sure there are no body defects.....when it goes to auction the ONLY thing allowed is for the car to be started, if you are lucky you get a peek inside.

you would be surprised how LITTLE dealers and mechanics at a GM dealer know about the little details of these cars, they are just not into it as much as people who frequent internet forums (i'm serious).

any, after market upgrades (or in this case downgrades) mean absolutely NOTHING in a typical trade-in wholesale value situation.

Hope he's not trying to trade it in with all your tahoe stuff on it...if so bye bye trade in value.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could see if they were aftermarket upgrades, but removing items that are part of the Denali package which is part of the reason for the premium price tag and replaced with lesser grade items will lessen the price of the vehicle...if its a lease turn in they can wack you for parts and labor to return it to stock condition.

OP
OP
07ChevyHoe

07ChevyHoe

Reaction score
It's not a lease it's getting repo'ed...he lost his job and couldn't make payments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968